Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wild Goose Chase

I don't know if anyone still reads this anymore, but I thought it might be nice for those of you who live far away and don't get to see my beautiful face everyday to continue to read about my now-less-than-interesting life back in Minnesota.

Today was my second day of work. Work has started well so far--I remember more than I thought I would, although I can tell this summer will be just as stressful as previous summers. My first three events were planned for me, however, since I was gone. Because of this, I've been helping my co-workers and bosses with random jobs to fill my work hours.

I typically split up my work day by working as much as I can in the morning. Then, when I get too hungry to stand it, or my stomach is growling loud enough for everyone in the office to hear, I head over to lunch, hoping that the few hours I will have left go quickly. On this particularly afternoon, I came back from lunch at 1:00. We have a big group coming to campus this weekend so my mission was to put up signs for my friend, Tina. Wouldn't you know that I had to put the signs on sandwich boards, which were, of course, missing. I then spent the next 2 hours of my afternoon trying to locate said sandwich boards. We never found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment