Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break

I realized I haven't posted anything in a few days, but life here has settled nicely into a routine. I haven't been on any excursions lately, discovered any unique aspects of Cork or done something crazy. Mainly, I've been working on homework and preparing myself for the onslaught that will be spring break and finals. There might be a little procrastination going on, as well.

Megan and I sat down to plan out our spring break yesterday. We are thinking of starting off in Spain, heading through France and then returning to Cork for Easter weekend. After that we'll hit the road again, this time to Switzerland and Italy. I think the only one of those countries that is a little unexpected is Switzerland. We were planning on going to Greece from Italy, but realized that it would take us a very long time to get there and we couldn't find any good flights. I'm a little sad that we won't make it, but I'm really excited to go to Switzerland! We're going to stay a few days in Interlaken and hopefully do some pretty adventurous stuff. It seems like a good outdoorsy place to go, which suits Megan and I nicely. Megan and I would always appreciate tips from any of you experienced travellers out there!

In other news, I have my choir concert on Friday night! I can't believe it's so close, and I'm a little bit disappointed because I've had a cold for a week now, and I'm not sure I'll be better before the concert. I've really enjoyed being part of a society on campus. One of the other Bennies is in a play this coming week, as well, so the whole gang is planning on going to support her in that.

That's it for me. I hope things are well where you are.

Slan.

No comments:

Post a Comment