Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm Singin' in the Rain

Maybe I should say "Rain, rain go away" instead. I fear that my $5, bright blue, Wal-mart umbrella has become an all too familiar addition to my daily ensembles. Don't fret, it has yet to break on me, although it has flipped inside out a few times. The morning started out beautiful--rays of sunshine, hardly a cloud in the sky. The weather wasn't just spring-like, it was summer-like. Alas, all good things must come to an end. I'm afraid that my sturdy umbrella has become a permanent fixture in my backpack. This is Ireland--what did I expect? Thankfully, I have purchased a pair of skinny jeans that fit wonderfully into my new boots. So long, soaked jean bottoms. Adieu squishy shoes. I think I could get used to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment