Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Can Anyone Tell I Like Lists?

As I was reviewing my blog, thinking up a new entry to entertain ye, I noticed my tendency to write lists. Perhaps some of you prefer something a little different, so I will attempt to lesson the number of lists I include!

I would love to thank the step dancers above my head for entertaining me with traditional Irish music into the wee hours of the morning. It is enjoyable sometimes, because of the traditional music, but I must admit that I find practicing from 4:00 am to 8:00 am on a Saturday morning kind of irksome.

Frivolous spending habit since I've gotten here: coffee. There is a plethora of coffee shops around campus (nice use of the word, eh Korandas and Eric?). Unfortunately there is a Starbucks shop close to where I take my Irish class, which I means I visit often.

It sounds as if my complaining about the snow is warranted not only here but also in London and Spain. The Bennies and Johnnies in London had a snow day on Monday! At least it isn't sticking to the ground here.

As is now tradition, the gang got together last night to go to Cavanagh's and the Classic, a local pub that plays live music and a club that we go dancing at since it has student discounts on Tuesday night. Unfortunately there was no live music last night, but I did get to meet a few couch-surfers staying with some Johnnies. Anna, Holly, and Chris study at University in Scotland. Holly and Chris are from Los Angeles, but they are studying at the University all four years. Anna is from England. It was really fun to talk to them about studying abroad and getting to know them better.

Time to be productive. Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. I want to get a cup of coffee with you in Ireland!

    Miss you, dear! I love following your adventures!

    ReplyDelete